So here i am again, now with the Beats Solo HD by Dr. Dre(Monster)………..wanted new headphone as i was done with the stock ones that come with the mobiles, had a few options but Solo HD came through them and i just got them around a week back.
Listening music from these wonderful set of headphones every single day since i received them.
First of all they costed me around $200(inc taxes)(12k) from Best Buy(U.S) and in INDIA they cost around 18.5k($330). Be sure that you buy the authentic ones because there are many selling the fake ones and the refurbished ones.
They come in a classy looking box that takes your amusement to the next level…….a cool looking pouch with the beats logo on it and a neat and clean packing style.
Monster has manufactured these one pretty good and tough……..removing most of the design flaws that were present in the previous models…….!!
- Super cool look.
- The sound is soft and covers all the instruments.
- Great base after comparing to the speakers size.
- 2 speakers on each side.
- Soft cushions and easy fit for long hours of great music.
- Overall pretty balanced sound.
- Cables are of premium quality.
- Fold-able headphones fit almost anywhere.
- Handy pouch.
- Bit overpriced.
- Glossy finish makes the smudges seen easily(though the cleaning cloth is provided)
- Sound quality greatly depends on the quality of the music player used.
Overall i am pretty satisfied with the Solo HD and yes, i would recommend you these if you are looking in the $200 range.